To apply, you must complete an application form. View the online application form or use a blank form at the Clerk's Office. If you are filling it out in person, you must use black ink. After filling out the application form, you must present certain items of identification and the required methods of payment to apply before signing it.
These items include:
- A 2 inch by 2 inch passport photo with a white or light background (As a convenience, the clerk's office can provide you with a proper passport photo for a small fee)
- The completed passport application
- Proof of Citizenship (birth certificate or original naturalization certificate) Please Note: The original document or certified copy will be submitted, not a standard copy. It will be returned.
- Valid picture identification (Driver's License or State ID card)
- Payment (check or money order ONLY) payable to the U.S. Dept. of State for the passport book/card fee. One separate check for each application.
- Payment (check, cash, card) to Delhi Township for the processing fee and photo (if applicable).
In addition, an application will not be accepted without the proper payment requirements.
Passport hours are by appointment only.
You can make an appointment online - quick and easy!