Who has to apply?

If you want to engage in transient sales, our township ordinance requires that you apply for a Transient Sales License. If you don’t comply with the ordinance’s requirements, you may be charged with a misdemeanor offense or subjected to other penalties.

You may apply if you are soliciting for a school-approved fundraiser or other non-profit purpose, including religious solicitation at no charge. However, it is not required.

Show All Answers

1. Who has to apply?
2. How do I apply?
3. What requirements apply to my business vehicle?
4. How much does it cost to apply?
5. What else should I know about transient sales in the Township?